(Tarleton and Rural District Schools)
Tarleton Holy Trinity CE Primary School is proud to be a member of the TARDiS cluster of schools.
Here at THT, we believe that through collaboratively working with other schools, we can strengthen what we do and the outcomes for our children. The cluster works together to improve educational outcomes for local children in a variety of ways which includes:
- Events for pupils
- Joint training for teachers and other staff
- Focusing on local issues together
- Sharing good practice
The TARDiS family, spearheaded by a Headteachers’ network, collaborate on strategic improvement aims for the benefit of our pupils.
The cluster works to enhance opportunities for local children in a variety of ways, these include:
- Sharing good practice across our family of schools and focusing of local issues/priorities.
- Organising a programme of enrichment activities throughout the year which offer challenge, develop confidence and celebrate achievements across the broader curriculum (for example, STEM days, Spelling Bees, Performing Arts Festivals, Public Speaking events etc).
- Through our subcommittee, TASA (the TARDiS Active Schools Alliance), organise a comprehensive range of opportunities for children to take part in competitive and non-competitive physical activity – increasing participation and promoting health & fitness.
TARDiS Member Schools:
North West SCITT
Tarleton Holy Trinity is also partnered with North West SCITT . This programme is an innovative school-led Initial Teacher Training model. Over the course of one intense year they provide you with the skills and experience required to become a highly effective, fully qualified teacher, able to take up a teaching post in Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2. The North West SCITT programme is focused on producing highly effective, fully qualified teachers. Through their excellent partnership with 36 schools across the North West region, they are able to provide students with effective mentorship and real world experience that translates into real success. For more details click on North West SCITT.